Close up black and white of a person wearing aviator sunglasses, with color relfection of joshua tree and photographer in the lenses

Jerold Optical is located in the historical Caxton building. The Cleveland Landmark was constructed in 1903, and was the cornerstone of the "New Center" of Cleveland. Jerold Rabnick started the family owned business in 1946 to better serve the optical needs of the Greater Cleveland area. Since then, the company has been joined by Jerold's two children who have carried on the original mission of their Father: great styles, service and prices.